7 Nights Istanbul
Day 1 Welcome to Istanbul
You will be transferred to your hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure.
Day 2 Istanbul - Bosphorus & Shopping Tour
A traditional excursion by boat along the waterway seperating Europe and Asia. The shore is lined with old wooden villas, palaces, fortresses, you will pass the magnificent Dolmabahce Palace, the parks and imperial pavillions of Yildiz Palace. On the coastal edge of this park, is Ciragan Palace. After boat trip finish we go to a mall for shopping then back to hotel.
Day 3 Istanbul
This day is free at your disposal or we can offer you optional Ottoman Relics Tour.
An excursion to impressive sights in Istanbul’s Sultanahmet area. Visit Topkapi Palace, which was the official residence of the Ottoman Sultans and the center of state administration. Continuing to see Ottoman mosque architecture. Blue Mosque which considered to be the last great mosque of the classical period. Continue on to the Hippodrome of Constantinople.
Day 4 Istanbul
This day is free at your disposal or we can offer you optional Princess’ Islands Tour.
In a full day Princess Island Tour we cruise in the Marmara Sea by boat. Stop at Buyukada to see the popular summer resort with pinewood scenery and wooden mansions. The island has a great view to Marmara sea. A quick tour by horse drawn carriages around the island. Lunch incuded.
Day 5 Istanbul
This day is free at your disposal or we can offer you optional Green Bursa Tour.
Drive to Bursa, the former capital of the Ottoman Empire, known for its pretty Islamic monuments, historical bazaars, the Uludag Mountain and the delicious traditional cuisine. Going up to Uludag, the legendary Mount Olympos by Teleferik (Cable Car). Lunch, then free time. Visit the Grand Mosque, Old Silk Market. Return to Istanbul and transfer to hotel.
Day 6 Istanbul
This day is free at your disposal or we can offer you optional Sapanca & Masukiye Tour.
A day trip to Masukiye and Sapanca. Walk in between the trees and have your lunch in a very special place. Located in Sakarya, Sapanca is considered as one of the most beautiful places in the Asian side of Turkey. Masukiye waterfalls, rivers, lakes and mountains. Enjoy your lunch, while contemplating the waterfall of Masukiye. Then, visit beautiful Sapanca Lake and its shores. Take a trip to Darica, a unique zoo. Return to Istanbul and transfer to hotel.
Day 7 Istanbul
This day is free at your disposal or we can offer you optional Aquarium Tour.
Visit the Aquarium to see variaty of fish species and sea creatures then we go to make a simulation tour by Heliocopter for 25 minutes over Istanbul and Turkey. Free time for shopping in mall with lots of local and international brands then back to hotel.
Day 8 Istanbul
Your day is free until your return transfer to the airport
• Rates are valid for Leisure individual travellers. They cannot be used for groups or corporate bookings.
• Above rates are subject to change during special periods like national and religious holidays, New years' period, congresses, special events and black out dates without prior notice.
• Kindly check with the reservation department for rates upon availability before giving confirmation to the client.
• Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coaches on local tours and all tours are seat-in-coach basis.
• All transfers by a comfortable AC non smoking Luxurious car/Van with professional driver.
• Professional Arabic-speaking tour guide during all tours and transfers.
• Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
• Entrance fees
• Accommodation on BB basis as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Flight tickets & visa if required.
• Suggested optional activities
• Tips - driver and guide