3 Nights Istanbul & 2 Nights Cappadocia
Day 1 Welcome to Istanbul
You will be transferred to your hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure.
Day 2 Istanbul - Bosphorus & Shopping Tour
A traditional excursion by boat along the waterway seperating Europe and Asia. The shore is lined with old wooden villas, palaces, fortresses, you will pass the magnificent Dolmabahce Palace, the parks and imperial pavillions of Yildiz Palace. On the coastal edge of this park, is Ciragan Palace. After boat trip finish we go to a mall for shopping then back to hotel.
Day 3 Istanbul
This day is free at your disposal or we can offer you optional Ottoman Relics Tour.
An excursion to impressive sights in Istanbul’s Sultanahmet area. Visit Topkapi Palace, which was the official residence of the Ottoman Sultans and the center of state administration. Continuing to see Ottoman mosque architecture. Blue Mosque which considered to be the last great mosque of the classical period. Continue on to the Hippodrome of Constantinople.
Day 4 Istanbul - Cappadocia
Drive to Istanbul Airport to catch the Kayseri flight. Arrival to Kayseri Airport and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure.
Day 5 Cappadocia
Visit to Devrent Valley where various types of fairy chimneys are abundant. We will walk through this amazing valley. Thereafter visit Pasabagi (Monk's Valley) with multiple stems and caps, peculiar to this area. After visiting Pasabagi, drive to Avanos which is known for the pottery, a craft dating back to the Hittite period. The red clay which is worked by local craftsmen comes from the residue in the Kizilirmak River, the longest river of Turkey. Further to the time for lunch proceed to Goreme Open Air Museum (Dark Church is excluded; entrance requires additional admission fee) to visit the churches, chapels and monasteries carved into the fairy chimneys from the 10th to the 13th centuries with frescos painted on the walls. Thereafter time to take photos in the neighboring valleys before going back to the hotels.
Day 6 Cappadocia - Istanbul
Your day is free until your return transfer to the airport.
• Rates are valid for Leisure individual travellers. They cannot be used for groups or corporate bookings.
• Above rates are subject to change during special periods like national and religious holidays, New years' period, congresses, special events and black out dates without prior notice.
• Kindly check with the reservation department for rates upon availability before giving confirmation to the client.
• Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coaches on local tours and all tours are seat-in-coach basis.
• All transfers by a comfortable AC non smoking Luxurious car/Van with professional driver.
• Professional Arabic-speaking tour guide during all tours and transfers.
• Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
• Entrance fees
• Accommodation on BB basis as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Flight tickets & visa if required.
• Suggested optional activities
• Tips - driver and guide