3 Nights Istanbul & 2 Nights Bursa & 2 Nights Trabzon & 2 Nights Uzungol 2 Nights Istanbul
Day 1 Welcome to Istanbul
You will be transferred to your hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure.
Day 2 Istanbul - Bosphorus & Shopping Tour
A traditional excursion by boat along the waterway seperating Europe and Asia. The shore is lined with old wooden villas, palaces, fortresses, you will pass the magnificent Dolmabahce Palace, the parks and imperial pavillions of Yildiz Palace. On the coastal edge of this park, is Ciragan Palace. After boat trip finish we go to a mall for shopping then back to hotel.
Day 3 Istanbul
This day is free at your disposal or we can offer you optional Old City tour.
An excursion to impressive sights in Istanbul’s Sultanahmet area. Visit Topkapi Palace, which was the official residence of the Ottoman Sultans and the center of state administration. Continuing to see Ottoman mosque architecture. Blue Mosque which considered to be the last great mosque of the classical period. Continue on to the Hippodrome of Constantinople.
Day 4 Istanbul - Bursa
Drive to Bursa, the former capital of the Ottoman Empire, known for its pretty Islamic monuments, historical bazaars, the Uludag Mountain and the delicious traditional cuisine. Going up to Uludag, the legendary Mount Olympos by Teleferik (Cable Car). Lunch then free time. Visit the Grand Mosque, Old Silk Market. Overnight in Bursa.
Day 5 Bursa
This day is yours, free to explore.
Day 6 Bursa – Istanbul - Trabzon
Drive to Istanbul to catch the Trabzon flight. Arrival to Trabzon Airport and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure.
Day 7 Trabzon
This day is free at your disposal or we can offer you optional Trabzon City tour.
Visit, Haghia Sophia Museum which has a meaning “holy wisdom”. Then we see Trabzon Castle, Gülbahar Hatun Mosque, Zaganos,Valley, Historical Zaganos Pasa Bridge and Ortahisar Neighborhood as panoramic. We will go to Ataturk Kiosk which had been built in the beginning of 20th century around on pine grove where Ataturk lived for a while. And we will offer famous
Trabzon Silver Telkari Crafts to our visitors after our Ataturk Kiosk trip. We go to Akçaabat Sera Lake for lunch. In here we will taste the famous Akçaabat Meatballs as well as the regional flavors such as kaygana, kuymak, grilled pickles and stuffed vine leaves. After meal you can ride lake bicycles around the lake. About 16.00 we will move on to Boztepe area. We will have our Black Sea tea with regional samovar and watch the panoramic view of the city.
Day 8 Trabzon - Uzungol
Drive to Uzungol, overnight in Uzungol.
Day 9 Uzungol
This day is yours free to explore.
Day 10 Uzungol – Istanbul
Drive to Trabzon to catch the Istanbul flight. Arrival to Istanbul Airport and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure.
Day 11 Istanbul
This day is free at your disposal or we can offer you optional Princess’ Islands Tour.
In a full day Princess Island Tour we cruise in the Marmara Sea by boat. Stop at Buyukada to see the popular summer resort with pinewood scenery and wooden mansions. The island has a great view to Marmara sea. A quick tour by horse drawn carriages around the island. Lunch incuded.
Day 12 Istanbul
Your day is free until your return transfer to the airport.
• Rates are valid for Leisure individual travellers. They cannot be used for groups or corporate bookings.
• Above rates are subject to change during special periods like national and religious holidays, New years' period, congresses, special events and black out dates without prior notice.
• Kindly check with the reservation department for rates upon availability before giving confirmation to the client.
• Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coaches on local tours and all tours are seat-in-coach basis.
• All transfers by a comfortable AC non smoking Luxurious car/Van with professional driver.
• Professional Arabic-speaking tour guide during all tours and transfers.
• Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
• Entrance fees
• Accommodation on BB basis as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Flight tickets & visa if required.
• Suggested optional activities
• Tips - driver and guide