3 Nights Istanbul & 3 Nights Trabzon
Day 1 Welcome to Istanbul
You will be transferred to your hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure.
Day 2 Istanbul - Bosphorus & Shopping Tour
A traditional excursion by boat along the waterway seperating Europe and Asia. The shore is lined with old wooden villas, palaces, fortresses, you will pass the magnificent Dolmabahce Palace, the parks and imperial pavillions of Yildiz Palace. On the coastal edge of this park, is Ciragan Palace. After boat trip finish we go to a mall for shopping then back to hotel.
Day 3 Istanbul
This day is free at your disposal or we can offer you optional Ottoman Relics Tour.
An excursion to impressive sights in Istanbul’s Sultanahmet area. Visit Topkapi Palace, which was the official residence of the Ottoman Sultans and the center of state administration. Continuing to see Ottoman mosque architecture. Blue Mosque which considered to be the last great mosque of the classical period. Continue on to the Hippodrome of Constantinople.
Day 4 Istanbul – Trabzon
Drive to Istanbul Airport to catch the Trabzon flight. Arrival to Trabzon Airport and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure.
Day 5 Trabzon
This day is free at your disposal or we can offer you optional Trabzon City Tour.
Visit, Haghia Sophia Museum which has a meaning “holy wisdom”. Then we see Trabzon Castle, Gülbahar Hatun Mosque, Zaganos, Valley, Historical Zaganos Pasa Bridge and Ortahisar Neighborhood as panoramic. We will go to Ataturk Kiosk which had been built in the beginning of 20th century around on pine grove where Ataturk lived for a while. And we will offer famous
Trabzon Silver Telkari Crafts to our visitors after our Ataturk Kiosk trip. We go to Akçaabat Sera Lake for lunch. In here we will taste the famous Akçaabat Meatballs as well as the regional flavors such as kaygana, kuymak, grilled pickles and stuffed vine leaves. After meal you can ride lake bicycles around the lake. About 16.00 we will move on to Boztepe area. We will have our Black Sea tea with regional samovar and watch the panoramic view of the city.
Day 6 Trabzon
This day is free at your disposal or we can offer you optional Uzungol Tour.
Our first stop is in Sürmene Knife Rayon. In this rayon you can get information about Sürmene Knives and you can buy some knives. Our second stop is in tea factory which located in Of district. In tea factory you will be informed about how tea comes from field to fork. You can taste the tea which is treated to you. Then we take a photography break in Historical Kiremitli Bridge and artificial waterfalls. After these breaks we arrive Uzungöl. In Uzungöl you have free time. In this time you can have lunch, go for walk, rent a bicycle and you can shop from local stores.
Day 7 Trabzon
Your day is free until your return transfer to the airport.
• Rates are valid for Leisure individual travellers. They cannot be used for groups or corporate bookings.
• Above rates are subject to change during special periods like national and religious holidays, New years' period, congresses, special events and black out dates without prior notice.
• Kindly check with the reservation department for rates upon availability before giving confirmation to the client.
• Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coaches on local tours and all tours are seat-in-coach basis.
• All transfers by a comfortable AC non smoking Luxurious car/Van with professional driver.
• Professional Arabic-speaking tour guide during all tours and transfers.
• Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
• Entrance fees
• Accommodation on BB basis as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Flight tickets & visa if required.
• Suggested optional activities
• Tips - driver and guide